By accessing the website at https://neckelius.com or https://2houragency.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on RN’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on RN’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by RN at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on RN’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. RN makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, RN does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall RN or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on RN’s website, even if RN or a RN authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on RN’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. RN does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. RN may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However RN does not make any commitment to update the materials.
RN has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by RN of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
RN may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Poland and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
Your privacy is important to us.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
Returns and Refunds Policy
You may or may not be entitled to a refund. Each program has a specific policy, indicated below.
The 2 Hour Agency eBook, Ultimate Agency Package, Slack Group Product
We issue refunds for the above products within 30 days of the original purchase
of the product.
We recommend contacting us for assistance if you experience any issues
receiving or downloading our products.
The 2 Hour Agency Accelerator
Unless otherwise stated in writing with respect to particular Services offered for sale via the neckelius.com and 2houragency.com websites, The 2 Hour Agency Accelerator abides by a strict, no refund policy. By accepting these Terms, You agree and understand that you are foregoing the right to claim any refund of fees paid for access and use of the program.
The “My Team” VA Offer
Unless otherwise stated in writing with respect to particular Services offered for sale via the neckelius.com and 2houragency.com websites, The “My Team” Offer abides by a strict, no refund policy. By accepting these Terms, You agree and understand that you are foregoing the right to claim any refund of fees paid for this service.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”)
PER ROBERT NECKELIUS respects the intellectual property rights of others. Per the DMCA, PER ROBERT NECKELIUS will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement on the Site if submitted to PER ROBERT NECKELIUS’s Copyright Agent as described below. Upon receipt of a notice alleging copyright infringement, PER ROBERT NECKELIUS will take whatever action it deems appropriate within its sole discretion, including removal of the allegedly infringing materials and termination of access for repeat infringers of copyright protected content.
If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been violated by PER ROBERT NECKELIUS or by a third party who has uploaded materials to our website, please provide the following information to the designated Copyright Agent listed below:
A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site;
An address, telephone number, and email address where we can contact you and, if different, an email address where the alleged infringing party, if not PER ROBERT NECKELIUS, can contact you;
A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the use is not authorized by the copyright owner or other intellectual property rights owner, by its agent, or by law;
A statement by you under penalty of perjury that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or are authorized to act on the owner’s behalf;
Your electronic or physical signature.
PER ROBERT NECKELIUS may request additional information before removing any allegedly infringing material. In the event PER ROBERT NECKELIUS removes the allegedly infringing materials, PER ROBERT NECKELIUS will immediately notify the person responsible for posting such materials that PER ROBERT NECKELIUS removed or disabled access to the materials. PER ROBERT NECKELIUS may also provide the responsible person with your email address so that the person may respond to your allegations.
We reserve the right to make changes or additions to the information and data provided here, without prior notice.
If you have any questions about our policies please contact
us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org